Homeowners Condominiums

Condominium and Co-Op unit owners often go uninsured not knowing that their association’s insurance coverage typically only covers the outside structure of the dwelling. If there is a fire in a condo complex and your client’s unit is affected they will have no personal property coverage or liability coverage if someone in the unit is injured during the fire. You need to fill in your client’s coverage gap by offering them an HO-6 Condo policy.

An HO-6 Condo policy will cover interior damage to your clients unit, improvements, additions and alterations that they have made and their personal property. Additional living expenses, if the unit is not able to be lived in due to a covered peril, is also included. Minimum premiums start at $500. JenCap’s stable of companies are here to help nationwide.

We offer this coverage for the following industries and classes:

Personal Lines

  • Condominiums and Co-ops (Protection class 1-10)

This product offers the following features:

Coverage Highlights

  • Personal Property
  • Dwelling improvements, alterations and additions
  • Liability ($100,000 minimum – up to $1,000,000 limits)
  • Medical Payments ($1,000 – up to $10,000 limits)
  • Additional living expenses
  • Personal Umbrellas are available.
  • Inland Marine Floaters are available

Thrift Store, Shelter, and Transitional Housing

  • Located in Washington
  • Package & Umbrella
  • Premium of $91,000

Credit Monitoring Firm

  • Located in New York
  • Technology & Cyber Liability
  • Premium of $23,571

General Contractor

  • Located in New Jersey
  • General Liability
  • Premium of $59,908

Beverage Manufacturer

  • Located in Georgia
  • General Liability
  • Premium of $33,571

Tract Home Builder

  • Located in Pennsylvania
  • General Liability
  • Premium of $13,708

Boys & Girls Club

  • Located in California
  • Package & Umbrella
  • Premium of $38,438

This product is available in available in: